Shoes, and other things...

While I was looking for layouts I saw this one and it reminded me of Kate and her collection of great shoes so I just had to use it. I like making my own layouts but it's just too much of a problem here but I thought this one was cute. I happen to love shoes and have a closet full (even though I haven't been able to wear them for a while)...

I see more and more of our old JS buddies are posting at KCL so I'm going to start posting there also. It seems a lot more intimate and the guy who developed it really seems to care. So I'll still be here, or there, or somewhere...

I just don't want to lose my friends!

Have a great week.

10 comments:

  Pastor Larry

March 23, 2009 at 2:53 PM

What is KCL???

  Labetine

March 23, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Pastor Larry, it's a new website run by an old JSer who really is trying to make it like the old one. He's wonderful and it seems like he really cares what people say. Come on over and see what's going on. :)

  Xanadu

March 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I like this layout, too. How cute! How is your toe doing? I am staying here for now. Hope you keep posting here, too. Hugs.

  Labetine

March 23, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Xanadu, I'm staying here too for the moment but I'm going to start being more active there as more of our friends gather. It actually has a front page and that's what I miss so much. Big hugs back. :)

  Anonymous

March 23, 2009 at 4:46 PM

I think this layout is adorable and sassy!

  becomingkate

March 23, 2009 at 5:40 PM

Aw, I really like this one!
(I'm going to stay on blogspot. Hope you still visit me from time to time!)

  SunTiger

March 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I'm with Kate. I'll stay on Blogspot. Too much moving one place to another makes my head dizzy.

  Dorrie

March 23, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Larry! shame on you! I've been pimping KCL so often lately LOL

Betty, I'm just sooo glad to see you posting, no matter where it is! {hugs}

  Doug

March 24, 2009 at 6:33 PM

I'll likely start an account there unless I can use OpenID to comment. I'm used to Blogger now.

  Knifeboy

March 24, 2009 at 7:24 PM

You have a great week, also.