I'm almost over it...

I like this place. It's fast, it's easy to navigate, and other than the fact that I can't do my layouts almost from scratch like I did on JS I really like it here! I do miss the homepage and the friends and favorites but the blog list shows you when people update, even on other sites. I think about how sometimes it would take forever for JS to load and how I wrote for help several times and only once did I get an answer and I'm beginning to not miss JS. I'll always have a place in my heart for it because I found so many friends there, but it was very poorly run and then when it died, we're all just history.

So on to bigger and better things!

If your name isn't in my list it's because I'm not finished yet. It takes a while to get things together but I'm trying.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. :)

9 comments:

  Doug

January 2, 2009 at 3:50 PM

We have each other on our lists, so who cares about the others?
:-)

  gillardia

January 2, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Your site looks great Betty! I still need to work on mine. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.

Gill

  Cin

January 2, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I am glad it was so easy to move on:) I was in panic of losing my friends there for a minute.Have a great weekend.

  Anonymous

January 2, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Love you site Betty!

  Country-Girl

January 2, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I know what you mean. The further from JS I get, the more "issues" I remember. I do miss a lot of the features there, like recent comments on your journal and F&F only entries, but all in all, I like this place. I still need to play around with it a bit. :)



It looks like many of us are catching up with each other on here, which is awesome!! (Did you see Xanadu is on here?!?!?!)


Love and hugs!!

  Labetine

January 2, 2009 at 7:22 PM

Doug, that's right. :)

Gill, thanks. Yours looks great too, almost like the old days. :)

Cin, I thought we would all just drift apart, instead we came together. Thanks and you have a great weekend too. :)

Kelly, thank you. :)

Monika, after watching your video now I'm grieving again. JS was so special, even with all it's flaws. I wish we could get it back. Thanks, sweetie. Hugs!

  Linda

January 2, 2009 at 7:41 PM

I think it speaks volumes on how we all managed to come together...and so quickly. I will miss some things on JS but I will figure it all out here and the party continues.

  Sally

January 2, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Change is good. I like your attitude! Your journal looks really good. I am catching up over at Myspace tonight. I sure wish I had a little more time to play.*hugs* and *kisses*

  Reticent Meanderings

January 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Betty! Nice to "see" you again! :)

As always, you have made your blog a beautiful place on the web. :)

Take care of that foot! Hope Paul is feeling better.

*BIG HUGS*